AdHitz Beer Money

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Topstarclick Update

TopstarClick PTC

    I have this love hate relationship with PTC sites, I love them for reasons I can't explain and conversely, I hate them for all the legitimate reasons there are to hate them.  So when I threw out a brief post about Topstarclick the other day, I more or less forgot about them, I really only made the post in order to inform readers, who are into PTC sites.  So, for a couple of days, I didn't realize I had a bunch of referrals from said post and had reached payout.  Anyway long story short, I initially posted that Topstarclick offers a $1.50 sign up bonus coupled with a low $2 cashout, coupled even further with a one cent per click average for free members. FYI their timers for the one cent clicks move at the speed of a geriatric snail with a bowling ball chained to its shell. Based on my past experience with PTC sites all these factors made me assume I'd never see any sort of payment from this site, however.....



   Topstarclick shocked me by not only paying me, but doing so in under 24hrs after my request.  It is still unclear to me how they can possibly maintain this sort of generosity, but for the time being they're legit and I applaud them.
    Bravo, Topstarclicks, at this moment you guys are awesome and I hope you continue to be awesome for as long as you can.